Your eligibility for use of the Website is contingent upon meeting the following conditions:
- You are at least 18 years of age
- You provide complete and accurate registration information and maintain accurate registration information on the Website
Use of this Website:
In connection with your use of our Website, you must act responsibly and exercise good judgment. Without limiting the foregoing, you will not:
- Violate any local, state, provincial, national, or other law or regulation, or any order of a court
- Infringe the rights of any person or entity, including without limitation, their intellectual property, privacy, publicity or contractual rights
- Interfere with or damage our Services, including, without limitation, using viruses, cancel bots, Trojan horses, harmful code, flood pings, denial-of-service attacks, packet or IP spoofing, forged routing or electronic mail address information or similar methods or technology
- Use automated scripts to collect information or otherwise interact with the Services or the Website
- Enter into this agreement on behalf of another person or entity without consent or the legal capacity to make such agreements as a representative of an organization or entity.
Third Party Websites:
Our Website may link you to other sites on the Internet or otherwise include references to information, documents, software, materials and/or services provided by other parties. These websites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive.
These other websites and parties are not under our control, and you acknowledge that we are not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites, nor are we responsible for errors or omissions in any references to other parties or their products and services. The inclusion of such a link or reference is provided merely as a convenience and does not imply endorsement of, or association with, the Website or party by us, or any warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability:
The Website is provided “AS IS.” Its suppliers, officers, directors, employees, and agents exclude and disclaim all representations and warranties, express or implied, related to this Website or in connection with the Services. You exclude CLEANIACS from all liability for damages related to or arising out of the use of this Website.
CLEANIACS retains the right to, at any time, modify or discontinue, any or all parts of the Website without notice.
Effective Date: March 1st ,2019
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for CLEANIACS LLC and our website; https://www.cleaniacs.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website, except where stated otherwise. It will notify you of the following:
- What information we collect;
- With whom it is shared;
- How it can be corrected;
- How it is secured;
- How policy changes will be communicated; and
- How to address concerns over misuse of personal data.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing:
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via the web forms, email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to perform a service.
Your Access to and Control Over Information:
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Orders and Bookings:
We request information from you on our booking form. To order our services, you must provide contact information (like name and address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. We’ll only use this information to contact you.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We use an outside credit card processing company to bill users for services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
Changes to this Policy:
California Online Privacy Protection Act:
- CLEANIACS does not share any categories of your personal information with third parties, for the third parties direct marketing purposes.
- Do Not Track – CLEANIACS does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising and therefore does not respond to DNT signals. Multiple browsing software allows you to set DNT signal on your browser so that third parties know you don’t want to be tracked.
3. CLEANIACS LLC CLEANING SERVICE AGREEMENT
Effective Date: March 1st ,2019
This Cleaning Service Agreement is between a Client and CLEANIACS LLC, and valid for all customer bookings either via the Website, e-mail or phone.
- The Client believes that CLEANIACS LLC has the necessary qualifications, experience and abilities to provide cleaning service to the Client
- CLEANIACS LLC is agreeable to providing such cleaning services to the Client on the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
IN CONSIDERATION OF the matters described above and of mutual benefits and obligations set forth in this Agreement, the receipt and sufficiency of which consideration is hereby acknowledged, the Client and CLEANIACS LLC (The “Parties” to this agreement) agree as follows:
- The Client hereby agrees to engage CLEANIACS LLC to provide the Client with Home Cleaning Services per Client’s online or by-phone service options selection as recorded by CLEANIACS LLC
- The venue for delivery of the services is at the Address provided by the Client
- CLEANIACS LLC will provide the services on selected timeslot or timeslots if a recurring service is booked
- The Services will also include any other cleaning tasks which the Parties may agree on. CLEANIACS LLC hereby agrees to provide such services to the Client.
TERM OF AGREEMENT
- The Term of this agreement will begin on the date of this agreement and will remain in full force and effect until the completion of the Service and recurring Services to the same Client and Address, subject to earlier termination as provided in this Agreement. The Term of this Agreement may be extended with the recorded consent of the parties.
- If the Client wishes to terminate this Agreement prior to the completion of the Services, the terms of COMPENSATION section below will apply.
- If CLEANIACS LLC wishes to terminate this Agreement prior to completion of the Services, it will be required to provide 24 hours’ notice to the Client.
- The Parties agree to do everything necessary to ensure that the Terms of this Agreement take effect
- All monetary amounts referred to in this Agreement are in US Dollars
- CLEANIACS LLC will charge the Client for the Service or each one of the recurring Services will be payable by the Client upon completion of any single Service.
- If this Agreement is terminated by the Client prior to completion of the Services but where the Services have been partially performed, CLEANIACS LLC will be entitled to pro rata payment of the compensation provided that there has been no breach of contract on the part of CLEANIACS LLC.
PENALTIES FOR LATE PAYMENT
- Any declined or late payment will trigger a fee of 50% per month on the amount still owing.
- CLEANIACS LLC agrees that they will not disclose, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any personal Client information except as required by the law. The obligations of confidentiality will apply during the term of this agreement and will survive indefinitely upon Termination of this Agreement.
- The Parties acknowledge that this Agreement is exclusively a contract for service. The Client is not required to pay any tax during the Term. CLEANIACS LLC is responsible for paying and complying with reporting requirements for all local, state and federal taxes related to payments made to CLEANIACS LLC under this Agreement.
- All notices, requests or other communications required by the Terms of this agreement will be given online, by e-mail or phone and a record will be kept by CLEANIACS LLC in the form of data entry, email, or operator note in Client’s file.
- Except to the extent paid in settlement from any applicable insurance policies, and to the extent permitted by applicable law, each Party agrees to hold harmless the other Party against any or all claims, losses, damages, liabilities, penalties, punitive damages, expenses, legal fees and costs of any kind or amount whatsoever, which result from or arise out of any act or omission by the Parties and/or their respective representatives that occurs in connection with this agreement. This indemnification will survive indefinitely the Termination of this Agreement.
- CLEANIACS LLC will not voluntary, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations under this Agreement without the prior consent of the Client.
- This agreement will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California.